New Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification
New Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification test the following skills: Deploy Windows, Manage devices and data, Configure connectivity, Maintain Windows, Deploy and update operating systems, Manage policies and profiles, Manage and protect devices and Manage apps and data. To earn Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification, you need to pass both Microsoft MD-100 and MD-101 exams.
The following Microsoft MD-100 and MD-101 exam topics are helpful for you to clear the tests.
|Exam Codes||Exam Topics|
|MD-100 Windows 10||
Deploy Windows (15-20%)
Manage Devices and Data (35-40%)
Configure Connectivity (15-20%)
Maintain Windows (25-30%)
|MD-101 Managing Modern Desktops||
Deploy and Update Operating Systems (15-20%)
Manage Policies and Profiles (35-40%)
Manage and Protect Devices (15-20%)
Manage Apps and Data (25-30%)
Note: If you have passed Microsoft 70-698 exam, you only need to take MD-101 Managing Modern Desktops to earn Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification.
Besides, Microsoft 70-698 exam will be retired on March 31, 2019, the new replacement tests are MD-100 and MD-101 exams.
- Related News
- 2019 Updated MB6-896 Training Exam Material March 04,2019
- Updated Microsoft Azure Architect AZ-300 Training Questions January 21,2019
- Microsoft 70-412 Training Questions have been Updated! January 17,2019
- How to Prepare Microsoft 70-537 Exam Well? December 20,2018
- News:70-497 Training Exam Questions Updated October 15,2018
- AZ-100 and AZ-101 | New Replacement Tests of 70-533 Exam October 08,2018
- Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions 70-533 exam questio... June 28,2018
- Beta SCCM 70-703 exam questions material is available. June 13,2018
- Exam 70-778 training questions material is available. January 15,2018
- 70-346 and 70-347 Retired Date has been Changed! February 25,2019