HPE2-T35: Using HPE OneView
This exam tests candidates' knowledge and skills on the HPE OneView product and solutions. Topics covered in this exam include positioning the HPE OneView product in data center environments and its architecture. Additional topics include managing enclosures, servers, and server profiles, resource health monitoring, Environmental Resource Manager, appliance security, and REST API.
Ideal candidate for this exam
This exam is intended for consultants, sales engineers, and pre-sales engineers who will recommend, design, and demonstrate HPE server solutions, particularly HPE OneView.
This exam has 60 questions. Here are types of questions to expect:
Multiple choice (multiple responses)
Point and click
Advice To Help You Take This Exam
Complete the training and review all course materials and documents before you take the exam.
Exam items are based on expected knowledge acquired from job experience, an expected level of industry-standard knowledge, or other prerequisites (events, supplemental materials, etc.).
Successful completion of the course alone does not ensure you will pass the exam.
Read this HPE Exam Preparation Guide and follow its recommendations.
Visit HPE Press for additional reference materials, study guides, practice tests, and HPE books.
Managing infrastructure with HPE OneView 20%
HPE OneView Requirements 8%
Adding and configuring devices under management in HPE OneView 19%
Server Profiles 20%
Resource monitoring 15%
HPE OneView Security 10%
Using the REST API with HPE OneView 8%
We offer sample questions as below, these exams are select from your real test questions, please check, if you study well the full version, then you can pass the exam.
1.Which security feature would you configure to delegate responsibility for a subset of resources to a junior administrator group?
A. No Password for admin account
B. SBAC (Scope Based Access Control)
C. CLI Only access
D. RBAC (Role Based Access Control)
2.An administrator needs to add multiple BladeSystem c7000 enclosures to a new instance of HPE OneView. The enclosures are currently being monitored by a different instance of HPE OneView.
What must the administrator do before beginning importing the enclosure to the new HPE OneView appliance?
A. Add Frame Link Module.
B. Edit the Enclosure license to be HPE OneView Advanced.
C. Add enclosure for management.
D. Delete the enclosure from the current HPE OneView Appliance.
3.Your customer is planning to use HPE OneView to manage the following environment:
- 4 HPE BladeSystem c7000 enclosures with BL460c Gen10 and Virtual Connect modules
- 20 HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 servers
- 1 HPE 3PAR StoreServ array
Which components will need an HPE OneView license? (Choose two)
A. Virtual Connect modules
B. c7000 enclosures
C. 3PAR array
D. BL460c Gen10 server blades
E. DL380 Gen10 servers
4.Which HPE OneView feature enables the detection of lost Ethernet connectivity on interconnect uplink ports?
B. Smart Link
5.What mechanism does HPE OneView use to get status data from devices as a fail-safe approach to SNMP traps?
A. Periodic Polling
B. Dashboard charts
C. SNMP trap storms
D. REST API
- Related News
- Aruba Certified Switching Associate Exam October 21,2019
- HPE6-A42 will be retired / HPE6-A70 new replace October 17,2019
- HPE ASE HPE0-S57 Training Questions have been Updated July 02,2020
- How to Prepare HPE2-E72 Exam Well? May 14,2020
- 2020 Updated HPE0-J57 Training Questions March 16,2020
- HPE6-A71 Aruba Certified Mobility Professional Exam March 05,2020
- HPE ASE HPE0-S58 Training Questions February 24,2020
- Released HPE6-A68 Exam Training Questions February 17,2020
- What is the Best way to pass HPE6-A45 Exam? January 13,2020
- How to Pass Aruba Certified Design Expert 8 Written Exam Eas... July 11,2019