400-101: CCIE Routing and Switching Written Exam
The Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching written exam validate that professionals have the expertise to: configure, validate, and troubleshoot complex enterprise network infrastructure; understand how infrastructure components interoperate; and translate functional requirements into specific device configurations.
Details of 400-101: CCIE Routing and Switching
The Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching written exam (400-101) version 5.1 is a two-hour test with 90-110 questions and validates candidates have the expertise to configure, validate, and troubleshoot complex enterprise network infrastructure. Log into your account at Pearson VUE to schedule your exam.
The following topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. In order to better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes, the guidelines below may change at any time without notice.
1.0 Network Principles 10%
2.0 Layer 2 Technologies 13%
3.0 Layer 3 Technologies 37%
4.0 VPN Technologies 13%
5.0 Infrastructure Security 5%
6.0 Infrastructure Services 12%
7.0 Evolving Technologies v1.1 10%
Note: Last date to test: February 23, 2020
We are updating our certification and training program to validate your skills with the latest solutions for today's job roles. New training courses will roll out over the next several months, and new exams go live on February 24, 2020.
Sample questions of 400-101: CCIE Routing and Switching exam
As I said above, it is recommended to use our real questions, test center provide 90-110 questions for 400-101 exam, we directly got 321 questions from test center. You only need to study well whole questions and answers we offered, then you can take the exam, we ensure you pass the exam easily. i share 6 sample questions to you as below:
1. Which two statements about 6to4 tunnels are true? (Choose two)
A. They encapsulate IPv6 packets, which allows the packets to travel over IPv4 infrastructure
B. They support point-to-multipoint traffic
C. They support OSPF and EIGRP traffic
D. They support point-to-point traffic
E. They allow IPv4 packets to travel over IPv6 infrastructure without modification
F. They generate an IPv6 prefix using a common IPv4 address
Answer: A. D
2. Which two limitations of PIM snooping are true? (Choose two)
A. 224 0 1 39 and 224 0 1 40 are always flooded
B. If non-PIMv2 multicast routers are on the network, they are flooded with all traffic
C. All join and prune messages are flooded to all router ports
D. All traffic in sparse group mode is treated as unknown traffic and dropped
E. Directly connected sources are supported only for unidirectional PIM groups
Answer: A B
3. Which information is contained in an OSPF Type 7 Not-So-Stubby Area NSSA External LSA?
A. The paths and costs to all OSPF NSSA areas that are external to the current area
B. The path and costs to reach other stub area border routers in the OSPF routing domain
C. The address of routers that connect the current area to other areas and the cost to reach those routers
D. External network address, mask, and cost to reach each network that is external to the OSPF domain and only within the NSSA
E. The external network address, mask, and cost to reach networks that are external to the OSPF NSSA, including the default route
4. One your clients which is in the manufacturer area is after a solution in order to manage all his fog nodes.
Which management tool best suits his needs?
A. Cisco Prime Infrastructure
B. Cisco Connected Grid Network Management System
C. Cisco Fog Director
D. Cisco Network Control System
5. Which two statements are true about control plane policing? (Choose two)
A. Control plane policing will affect only traffic that is destined to the route processor
B. Access lists that are used in policies for control plane policing must not use the log keyword
C. Access lists that use the deny rule in control plane policing do not progress to the next class
D. The log keyword can be used but the log-input keyword must not be used in policing
6. Which statement describes the operation of the Generalized TTL Mechanism (GTSM), used by routing protocols to prevent some types of attacks?
A. The TTL in a received packet must be a low value (typically 1 – 2)
B. The TTL in a received packet must be a high value (typically 254 – 255)
C. An MD5 hash of the received TTL, source IP, destination IP, protocol, and shared key must match
D. Both end systems compute an MD5 hash based on the TTL and a shared secret If the received and local value differ, the packet is dropped
Finally, I hope that every candidate can successfully pass the CCIE Routing and Switching certification 400-101 exam.
- Related News
- What should we do with 700-751 dump as we approach the exam? January 02,2020
- CCNP Security: Cisco Certified Network Professional Security December 31,2019
- How to learn SMB track 700-751 well？ December 19,2019
- 300-175: Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (D... December 16,2019
- 400-251: CCIE Security Written Exam (v5.0) exam December 12,2019
- 300-320: Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures November 21,2019
- CCNA Data Center certification exam November 11,2019
- CCNP Routing and Switching Certification October 24,2019
- Best CCNA R&S (200-125) Certification Exam Dumps October 14,2019
- New updated 300-101, 300-115, 300-135 exam questions October 07,2019