Need to take exams 70-740,70-741 and 70-742 in order?
Some new Microsoft candidates asked us that if they should complete MCSA Server 2016 three exams in order or not. Still remember that one of them said that he was curious though as to whether he can take the exams in any order he want. Or if he has to take them in the exact order of 70-740, then 741 and 742. He would rather take them out of order just do the 741 first then the 742 and finally the 740.
ExamGood could answer your questions easily and quickly:
1. There are no requirements regarding the order of taking three exams 70-740,70-741 and 70-742.
2. Three exams are quite vertical, meaning that 740 is about installing/deploying and storage,741 is about network and 742 is about identity. Not saying though that there is no overlap between the exams.
So whatever order you take three exams is up to you. You just need to have more enough time to prepare for your MCSA Server 2016 certification exam. If you can't trust our site first you could select one of three exams first to test. However, if you trust us completely you could get them from our Windows Server 2016 bundles which could save you much money directly.
- Related News
- How many exams you should take for Windows Server 2016? November 02,2017
- Update version about 70-740 Windows Server 2016 exam test December 18,2017
- Latest 70-740,70-741,70-764 and 70-535 exams updated today. June 19,2018
- New Updated Microsoft 70-742 Training Questions August 05,2019
- 70-741 Networking with Windows Server 2016 exam dumps July 05,2018
- How to earn MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Certifica... November 19,2018
- Pass 70-743 with 70-743 Updated Training Questions September 02,2019
- Microsoft MB6-898 Training Questions have been Updated! May 27,2019
- MB2-715 Exam Will Retire on June 30, 2019 | MB-200 is the Ne... May 16,2019
- How to study 70-535 Microsoft Azure exam well? June 22,2018