How to Earn JNCIP-DC Certification?
JNCIP-DC is a professional certification, which is designed for experienced data center networking professionals with advanced knowledge of the Juniper Networks Junos software and data center devices. To earn JNCIP-DC certification, you need to complete the following steps.
Step 1 Earn JNCIS-ENT Certification
Juniper JNCIS-ENT certification is designed for experienced networking professionals with beginner to intermediate knowledge of routing and switching implementations in Junos. To earn JNCIS-ENT certification, you need to earn JNCIA-Junos certification and pass JN0-348 exam.
Step 2 Pass JN0-681 Exam
Juniper JN0-681 exam verifies your understanding of data center technologies, related platform configuration, and troubleshooting skills. JN0-681 exam is the new replacement test of JN0-680, which has been retired in April, 2019.
Read JN0-681 Exam Information
In real JNCIP-DC JN0-681 exam, there are 65 multiple choice questions. Candidates have 120 minutes to complete JN0-681 exam. Register JN0-681 exam at Pearson VUE test center, and the pass/fail status is available immediately.
Study JN0-681 Exam Topics
Practice JN0-681 Training Questions
- Related News
- How can I pass Juniper JNCIA-DevOps JN0-220 exam? November 12,2018
- New Juniper JNCIP-SP JN0-663 Training Questions December 24,2020
- New Juniper JNCIS-ENT JN0-348 Replaces JN0-347 Exam August 29,2019
- Updated Juniper JNCIS-ENT JN0-347 Training Questions November 22,2018
- New Juniper Networks Cloud certification exam prep March 09,2018
- What is prerequisite exam you should pass before taking JN0-... March 08,2018