You are here :Home > Exam News > 2V0-41.19: VMware Professional NSX-T Data Center 2.4
2V0-41.19: VMware Professional NSX-T Data Center 2.4
The Professional NSX-T Data Center 2.4 exam validates an individual can install, configure, setup, maintain, and perform basic troubleshooting of software-defined networks based on VMware's NSX-T 2.4 Data Center.
The exam details of 2V0-41.19: VMware Professional NSX-T Data Center 2.4
The Professional NSX-T Data Center 2.4 exam (2V0-41.19) which leads to VMware Certified Professional – Network Virtualization 2019 certification is a 70-item exam, with a passing score of 300 using a scaled method. Candidates are given an appointment time of 105 minutes, which includes five-minute seating time and adequate time to complete the exam for non-native English speakers. Actual exam time is 100 minutes.
The exam delivery of 2V0-41.19: VMware Professional NSX-T Data Center 2.4
This is a proctored exam delivered at Pearson VUE testing centers, world-wide.
The recommended training of 2V0-41.19: VMware Professional NSX-T Data Center 2.4
VMware NSX-T: Install, Configure, Manage [V2.2]
VMware NSX-T Data Center: Install, Configure, Manage [V2.4]
The additional resources of 2V0-41.19: VMware Professional NSX-T Data Center 2.4
VMware Learning Zone
VMware Certification Market Place
The sample questions of 2V0-41.19: VMware Professional NSX-T Data Center 2.4
As I said above, it is recommended to use our real questions, test center provide 70 questions for 2V0-41.19 exam, we directly got 70 questions from test center. You only need to study well whole questions and answers we offered, then you can take the exam, we ensure you pass the exam easily. Below I provide 6 questions:
1. What are two supported VPN configuration types in a NSX-Y Data Center? (Choose two.)
2. An NSX administrator is applying QoS to guarantee bandwidth for critical production workloads.
Which three actions must be taken? (Choose three.)
A. Edit the exported JSON file.
B. Export transport node NIOC profile.
C. Create a QoS segment profile.
D. Specify QoS parameters.
E. Change Segment QoS profile.
F. Upload the JSON file and apply configuration.
3. A customer is planning deployment of a third-party OpenStack application.
Which is used to grant permissions to the application on NSX Manager?
A. Guest Identity
B. Cloud Identity
C. Principal Identity
D. API Identity
4. What are three functions of a Tier-0 Gateway in a multi-tenant service provider environment? (Choose three.)
A. acts as a default gateway for the tenant workloads
B. enables east-west connectivity to the tenant workloads
C. interconnects the Tier-1 gateways of multiple tenants
D. provides isolation between the tenants
E. provides first-hop routing for the tenant workloads
F. enables north-south connectivity to the tenant workloads
5. Which CLI command is used to start the NSX Manager virtual machine in the KVM environment?
A. virsh start <NSX-Manager-Name>
B. B. virsh poweron <nsx-manager-name>
C. virsh poweron <nsx-manager-ID>
D. virsh start <NSX-Manager-ID>
6. What are the supported N-VDS modes?
A. DPDK Datapath
B. Enhanced Datapath
C. Overlay Datapath
D. Standard Datapath
E. Secure Datapath
Finally, I hope everyone can successfully pass 2V0-41.19: VMware Professional NSX-T Data Center 2.4 certification exam with the help of our test questions, and officially start your IT career.
- Related News
- 2VB-602 VMware vRealize Operations 2017 Specialist exam is a... March 12,2018
- New VMware Specialist vSAN 2017 2VB-601 exam dumps material March 20,2018
- Released VMware 3V0-622 VCAP6-DCV Design training exam mater... February 27,2018
- How to get certified by NSX v6.2 2V0-642 certification exam ... November 29,2017
- Are you searching 2VB-602 VMware vRealize Operations 2017 Sp... March 13,2018
- New VCP-DTM 2019 2V0-51.19 Replaces VCP-DTM 2018 2V0-51.18 August 21,2019
- VMware 2V0-602 VS 2V0-01.19 August 15,2019
- VMware 2V0-761 exam dumps questions July 23,2018
- Prepare for VCP7-DTM 2V0-751 exam and pass easily. January 10,2018
- VMware vSphere 6.5 2V0-622 exam questions material. January 08,2018